Let’s just start by saying I love the President’s Choice brand.
I think the quality of the foods is great for a quick and frozen option. I believe there are ample choices for any menu. I particularly love the fact that when you make anything, it doesn’t taste as it came from the box.
So, naturally, I was excited to try their latest holiday menu.
For the busy bee who doesn’t have a lot of time, but still wants to make a perfect holiday feast… this menu is perfect.
What’s more is that there is a full and dedicated to helping you make the holidays easier, with product line-ups, recipes, and tips. Check out the PC site to learn more.
President’s Choice Holiday Menu
Here are the HERO products. These are stars and will make your holiday menu very special.
- PC® Kimchi Hummus: Classic PC® hummus, but blended with roasted sesame oil and rice vinegar, and topped with a sour, sweet and spicy fermented cabbage and daikon radish kimchi.
- PC® Halloom Cheese Sticks: Battered with an aromatic za’atar blend that perfectly complements the salty halloumi cheese to deliver PC®’s tastiest cheese sticks ever.
- PC® Butter Infused Stuffed Turkey Crown: For a perfectly tender turkey every time, guaranteed, enjoy this Grade-A turkey crown, which comes with the legs and wings removed and a generous amount of onion and herb bread stuffing.
- PC® Kalbi Beef Short Ribs: PC®’s most tender Korean beef ribs ready in only ten minutes, PC® Kalbi Beef Short Ribs are marinated in a traditional Korean-style barbecue sauce, allowing them to caramelize perfectly on the grill.
Don’t forget about dessert…
- PC® Egg Nog Ice Cream: This rich and creamy dessert is made with Canadian dairy, traditional spices and a cinnamon rum-flavoured ripple to deliver the world’s best egg nog ice cream.
- PC® Chocolate Caramel Pecan Cluster New York-Style Cheesecake: A chocolate New York-style cheesecake featuring a chocolate cookie crumb base, topped with a thick layer of caramel, chopped pecans and milk chocolate.
These products coupled with the PC Insider’s Report is your guide to a seamless, stress-free and delicious holiday season.
I had the pleasure of trying a few HERO menus, and I have the say everything was amazing. What surprised me the most was the Egg Nog ice cream.
I’m not normally a fan of Egg Nog, but this in ice cream form with swirls of cinnamon was a winner. Couple that with the cheesecake and you have a winning dessert table this Christmas.
These products were gifted to me to try, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.